Wacom CTL672N Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet Pad Medium Black/Red
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 24 Hrs Delivery * within Muscat
- Type: Graphic Drawing Tablet Pad
- Color: Black/Red
Wacom One CTL-672-N Medium Creative Pen Tablet
One By Wacom – Medium Wacom Pen Tablet A lightweight, ergonomic, pressure-sensitive pen, combined with a smooth tablet surface, gives you a pen-to-paper feel to help you create. A versatile digital canvas. This medium-sized, black tray allows wider pen movements, yet fits comfortably in a laptop bag. The large-sized active area offers more freedom of movement and is suitable for use with large monitors. Take a Digital Journey Painting, Drawing, Sketching: What you enjoy the most is how easy it is to make progress using an Intuits pen tablet on your computer. Have fun with your photos. Pictures mean everything. Take a moment. Pay attention to the special pictures. Share it with friends. With the Intuits pen tablet, you can turn these photos into beautiful, creative photo books, cards, crafts, or projects right on your computer.
Digital creativity made easy
You and your computer in creative harmony. Sketch, draw and edit photos with a simply natural pen experience. It couldn’t be easier.
The natural pen experience
A responsive, ergonomic, pressure-sensitive pen gives you a natural way to sketch, draw, paint or edit photos. The pen doesn’t need batteries, so it’s lightweight, perfectly balanced and comfortable enough to use as long as you like. The drawing experience immediately feels familiar – like pen on paper.
Take your creativity to a new level
Sketch and paint with more precision. Our advanced electro-magnetic pen technology gives you excellent control and accuracy. One by Wacom helps your art projects come out the way you’ve always wanted, by perfectly matching the movement of your pen. Editing photos? Everything from complicated cut-outs to delicate color adjustments are so much easier. Get ready for a load more ‘Likes’.
Your choice of versatile digital canvas
Choose the size to suit you. Small takes up a tiny amount of your desk, but still gives enough workspace to create. Medium offers a larger area for broader strokes of the pen – and more room to express yourself. Both are compact enough to fit easily into your laptop bag too.
So simple to set up
Whatever you want to create, it’s easy with One by Wacom. The tablet has everything you need, and nothing that you don’t, so it’s easy to get started on your next project. Just connect the USB cable to your Mac or PC, download and install the driver and you’re ready to go. Starting on that project really is that simple.
- MainBrandWacomColorBlack/RedModel NumberCTL-672-N
- GeneralTypeGraphic Drawing Tablet PadCompatible ProductsWindows, MacWhat's in the Box
- One By Wacom pen tablet and pen
- USB cable (Micro USB to USB-A)
- 3 standard replacement pen nibs
- Nib removal tool
- Quick start guide
- Regulation sheet
- FeaturesFeaturesActive Area: 216.0 x 135.0 mm (8.5 x 5.3 in) | Stylus type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free pen. (LP-190K) | Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- ConnectivityTechnologyPatented electromagnetic resonance method
- PhysicalDimensions277 x 189 x 8.7 mm / 10.9 x 7.4 x 0.3 in
- DisplaySizeActive Area: 216.0 x 135.0 mm (8.5 x 5.3 in)
- RequirementsAdditional System RequirementsStandard USB-A port | Internet access to download driver (for tablet to work)
- OthersWindows System RequirementsWindows® 7, 8.1 and 10MAC System RequirementsOS X 10.10 or later