Tplink DECO X20 AX1800 Whole Home WiFi System 3Pack
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 24 Hrs Delivery * within Muscat
- Type: Whole Home Wi-Fi System
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz
- Input/Output Terminals: LAN, WAN
- Color: White
TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System.
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 1,800 Mbps—1,201 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCareTM provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
Advanced Mesh Powered by Wi-Fi 6
Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
- Enhanced Whole Home Coverage
- Seamless Roaming
- Connects over 150 Devices
- Faster Wi-Fi 6 Speed
- Greatly Reduced Lag
Wi-Fi Dead Zone Killer
With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Color and Beamforming, Deco X20 boosts broader whole home Wi-Fi up to 5,800 ft2 (3-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
True Seamless Roaming for Greater Experiences
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
More Connections for Immersive Streaming
Enjoy a more efficient network with 4× the average throughput on connected devices in dense environments thanks to Wi-Fi 6 technology. Deco X20 is tested to connect over 150 devices without dragging down performance
Faster Wi-Fi 6 Speed = No Wait
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate combines to boost speeds up to 1.8 Gbps—ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like cloud gaming and 4K UHD video. Families will enjoy immersive live-streaming with flawless video and clear audio without buffering.
Greatly Red uced Lag, More Fun
Wi-Fi 6 brings stable and responsive Wi-Fi connections to tomorrow’s hyper-connected home. Enjoy more responsive gaming and seamless video chatting even when multiple compatible devices are connected and transmitting data at the same time.
- MainBrandTPLinkColorWhiteModel NumberDECO X20 AX1800
- GeneralTypeWi Fi SystemWhat's in the BoxDeco X20 (3-pack):- 3 Deco X20 units, 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable, 3 Power Adapters, 1 Quick Installation Guide
- FeaturesFeaturesRouter/ Access Point Mode | Optional Ethernet Backhaul | TP-Link Mesh Technology: MU-MIMO, OFDMA, 1024-QAM, BSS Color, Auto Path Selection, Self-Healing, AP Steering, Band Steering, BeamformingStandardsIEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHzNetwork ProtocolWPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA3, IPv4 and IPv6TechnologyMU-MIMO, BeamformingFrequency bandDual-Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)Data Rates1201 Mbps (5 GHz), 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- ConnectivityInput/Output TerminalsLAN, WANWiFi EncryptionWPA3WiFiWi-Fi 6LAN1 (RJ45)WAN1 (RJ45)
- Processor & StorageProcessorQualcomm 1 GHz Quad-core CPU
- Power & BatteryPower Supply100-240V~50-60Hz 0.6APower Consumption13.5W max ( (with power adapter)Output power12V 1.5ATemperatureOperating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉) | Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)HumidityOperating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing | Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- PhysicalAntenna TypeInternalNumber of Antenna4 (per node unit)CertificationsCE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHSButtons1 Reset button on the undersideDimensions110 × 110 × 114 mm (per node unit)
- WeightWeight3 KILOGRAM