TP-Link Router LTE Advanced Mobile Wi Fi M7350
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Type: Wireless Access Point
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Color: Black
- Input/Output Terminals: Micro SD Card Slot,Micro USB,Sim Card Slot
TP-LINK’s M7350 is at the forefront of wireless 4G sharing. Just insert a 4G SIM card into the device to instantly establish a selectable dual band Wi-Fi hotspot. With up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds, the M7350 is able to provide 4G wireless sharing to up to 15 users simultaneously. Its pocket-sized design and powerful 2550mAh internal battery make it an ideal travel companion, allowing users to work or play for 10 hours. With its innovative TFT-display, users can have a much more intuitive view of the device’s operating status, such as signal strength, network type (4G/3G/2G), Wi-Fi status, messages, Internet, traffic statistics and battery life.
4G LTE – The Faster Connections, The More You Can Do
Supporting the latest generation 4G LTE network, the M7350 can reach up to 150Mbps download speeds, to enjoy HD movies without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold a video chat without dropouts.
Easily Share Dual Band Wi-Fi With Up to 15 Devices
Plug and play, just insert a 4G SIM card to create your reliable personal 300Mbps dual-band Wi-Fi hotspot on the move. Instantly share 4G/3G connectivity with up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices – Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more.
Artful Little Gadget For Life on the Go
The M7350 features a compact, elegant design very suitable for travel, business trips, outdoor activities or wherever you may be.
- MainBrandTPLinkColorBlackModel NumberM7350
- GeneralTypeAccess PointWhat's in the BoxLTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi M7350 | Micro USB Cable | Micro to Standard SIM Card Adapter | Power Adapter | Nano to Standard SIM Card Adapter | Quick Installation Guide | 2000mAh Battery
- FeaturesFeatures4G LTE supported with up to 150Mbps downloads and 50Mbps uploads speeds | Selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual band WiFi | 1.4 inch screen displayAdditional FeaturesScreen Display: Traffic statistics, Wi-Fi status, user numbers, network type (2G/3G/4G), signal strength, Internet connection status, messages, battery meter. | 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz) | 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz) | 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)BandsDualFrequency bandDual-Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)Data RatesDL: 150Mbps, UL: 50MbpsGSM BandEDGE/GPRS/GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)UMTS BandDC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz) | FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz)
- ConnectivityUSBMicro USBWiFi EncryptionWPA, WPA2, SSIDWiFiYesWireless802.11 a, 802.11 b, 802.11 g, 802.11 n
- Processor & StorageStorage TypeMicro SD
- Power & BatteryBattery TypeLithium BatteryBattery Capacity2000 mAhPower SupplyInternal Rechargeable Battery
- PhysicalAntenna TypeInternalCertificationsCE, RoHSDimensions106 x 16 x 66 mm
- DisplayDisplay Size1.4 Inches
- RequirementsWindows System RequirementsWindows 10/8/7/vista/XPMAC System RequirementsMac OS
- WeightWeight299 GRAM