TP-Link ARCHER VR600 AC1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Type: Router
- Input/Output Terminals: 3 10/100/1000Mbps RJ 45 WAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ 45 LAN/WAN Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Ports
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4GHz and 5GHz (Supports DFS)
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: Gigabit Ports
- Color: Black
TP-Link Archer VR600 AC1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Archer VR600 Highlights:
- Superfast Wi-Fi – 300Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1300Mbps (5GHz) speeds, are ideal for online gaming, HD streaming, and large file downloads
- Superior Range – Three detachable antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – With DSL, EWAN, and USB ports, the Archer VR600 is fully compatible with DSL connections, fibre/cable access and 3G/4G USB dongles
- Beamforming Technology – Improves wireless range and performance on 5GHz band
- Tether App – TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices.
Powerful Wi-Fi and Gigabit Wired for a High-Speed Home
AC 1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Superfast Wi-Fi – Up to 1.6Gbps
The Archer VR600 unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.6Gbps, including 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band, eliminating lag and buffering from your online experience.
Two dedicated Wi-Fi networks support more devices and reduce wireless interference to create stable connections.
- 5GHz 1300Mbps
- 2.4GHz 300Mbps
Superfast VDSL Broadband
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR600 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR600 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
Versatile Backup Connectivity
With multiple inputs, the Archer VR600 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the Internet. As a backup, the EWAN port allows the Archer VR600 to accept connections from cable and fibre modems via Ethernet cable. Additionally, the USB port supports 3G/4G dongle connections.
Superior Range and Stability
Three high-performance external antennas help the Archer VR600 create an expansive home network. Advanced Beamforming technology* automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections.
*Archer VR600 only supports Beamforming Technology at 5GHz band.
Blazing Fast Wired Performance
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router’s four Gigabit Ethernet ports operate 10x faster than standard Ethernet. Connecting an external drive the USB 2.0 port allows you to share files, photos, music, and video with any device on the network.
A Professional CPU to Match Your ISP
The Archer VR600 comes with a chipset from Broadcom, the world’s No. 1 in DSL products, providing integrated solutions for more than 100 Internet Service Providers around the globe. This maximizes modem compatibility, saving you time and energy to find the perfect modem.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer VR600 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls, remote control and media sharing. Besides, the device automatically updates its own firmware, preventing any new network threats with the latest defence.
Provide visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
Manage when and how connected devices can access the Internet
VPN & PPTP VPN Server
Enable a secure connection between your private networks and the internet
- MainBrandTPLinkColorBlackModel NumberARCHERVR600
- GeneralCompatible ProductsNBN - Fibre to the Node - DSL Modem Router Mode | NBN - Fibre to the Building - DSL Modem Router Mode | NBN - Fibre to the Premises - Wireless Router Mode | NBN - Fibre to the Home - Wireless Router Mode | NBN - Hybrid Fibre Coaxial - Wireless Router ModeWhat's in the BoxAC1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router | Archer VR600 | External Splitter | RJ11 DSL Cable | RJ45 Ethernet Cable | Power Adapter | Quick Installation Guide
- FeaturesFeaturesFor cable or fibre optic broadband | AC 1600 | Dual-band (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) | 5GHz 1300Mbps | 2.4GHz 300Mbps | Beamforming improves network connectivityAdditional FeaturesQuality of ServiceATM QoS, Bandwidth Control | Security: NAT Firewall, Access Control, IP and MAC Address Binding | Operating Modes: VDSL/ADSL Modem Router, Wireless Router, 3G/4G RouterStandardsWireless: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3abNetwork Protocol64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, Wireless MAC FilteringTechnology5GHz BandBandsDualData Rates300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) and 1300 Mbps (5 GHz)
- ConnectivityInput/Output TerminalsRj11, Rj45 Lan, Rj45 Wan, USB 2.0USB1WiFi Encryption64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2WiFiIEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHzLAN3WAN1OtherRJ11 DSL Port
- Power & BatteryInput power2 AInput Voltage12 VoltsTemperatureOperating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉) | Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)HumidityOperating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing | Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- PhysicalAntenna TypeExternal - RemovableNumber of Antenna3LED IndicatorsYesCertificationsCE, RoHSButtonsWPS Button, LED Button, Wireless On/Off Buttons(2.4GHz & 5GHz), Power On/Off ButtonDimensions216 x 164 x 36.8 mm
- RequirementsWindows System RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1MAC System RequirementsMAC OS