- Type: Wide Telephoto Lens
- Color: Black
The AF18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC PZD boasts the world’s highest zoom range at 15x magnification for a lens with its compact size and light weight, with the added value of Tamron’s proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization. At 450g, measuring 88mm in length (from mount face to the tip of the lens), and 74.4mm in diameter with a filter diameter of 62mm, it is a compact and easy-to-carry lens.
- MainBrandTamronColorBlackModel NumberB008NII
- GeneralTypeWide Telephoto LensWhat's in the BoxFlower-shaped lens hood
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements) 13/16
- Angle of View Diagonal 75°33' - 5°55'
- Minimum Aperture F/22-40
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.49m /19.3 in (all focal lengths)
- Macro Magnification Ratio 1:3.8 (at F=270 mm MFD 0.49m)
- Filter Diameter 62
- PhysicalDimensions3.8 in x 3.8in / 74.4mm x 96.4mm (Diameter x Length)
- WeightWeight460 GRAM
People also viewed
People also buy