- Online Shopping /
- Mobiles & Tablets /
- Mobiles /
- Samsung Galaxy A13 64GB Light Blue 4G Dual Sim Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy A13 64GB Light Blue 4G Dual Sim Smartphone
Inclusive of VAT
Out of stock
- Color: Light Blue
- Upto 8000 songs or 15000 photosInternal Memory: 64 GB
- Advanced games & running multiple applicationsRAM: 4 GB
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeRear / Front Camera: 50 + 5 + 2 + 2 MP / 8 MP
- Actual size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 6.6 in
- It is version of software platform on top of which other programs, can run on mobile devicesOS Version: 12, 4.1
- Eight 'core elements' in the processor. They multitask to make the device run smoothly. Useful for high intensity gaming, HD video & photo editingCPU: Octa-Core 2.2 GHz
- Milliampere (mAh) hour is a measure of the capacity of the battery. The higher the mAh rating, the more powerful the batteryBattery Capacity: 5000 mAh
The smartphone also ensures an appreciable multitasking experience with its great set of configurations powered by a fast-charging battery loaded within.
Display and Camera
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G is equipped with a 6.6-inches TFT display that also comes with a notch housing a selfie camera. The smartphoneÃ¢ÂÂs bezel-less screen offers a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels along with a pixel density of 400ppi and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
A quad-camera setup is present on the backside of the Samsung Galaxy A13 4G. It includes a 50MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Main Shooter, a 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter, a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Lens and a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera. LED Flash, Face Detection, Digital Zoom, Continuous Shooting and HDR mode are some of the main highlights of this camera setup. An 8MP f/2.2 Primary Camera is also available at the front that clicks beautiful selfies.
Configuration and Battery
The Galaxy A13 4G is powered by a Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 850 chipset. It also includes an Octa-core processor which is made up of a Cortex A53, capable of running at the highest speed of 2GHz. The device ensures seamless multitasking with its 3GB RAM whereas a Mali-G52 MP1 GPU takes care of the graphical needs.
The operational energy of this device gets stored in a 5000mAh Li-Polymer type battery. The particular is compatible with a 25W Fast Charging technology and cannot be removed.
- MainBrandSamsungColorLight BlueModel NumberSM-A135FLBGMEA
- GeneralDual SIMYesOSAndroidOS Version12, 4.1
- CellularComm Standards2G, 3G, 4GTechnology4G2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 19003G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 21004G NetworkLTEGPRSYesSpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-ASIM CardDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DisplayScreen Size6.6 inResolution1080 x 2408 PixelsTypeTFT Infinity V-DisplayProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- FeaturesChipsetExynos 8 Octa 850CPUOcta-Core 2.2 GHzCPU DetailsOcta-Core 2.2 GHz-2.0 GHzGPUMali-G52 MP1SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), unspecified sensors
- Memory & StorageInternal Memory64 GBRAM4 GBCard slot1 x MicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- CameraRear / Front Camera50 + 5 + 2 + 2 MP / 8 MPFront Camera8 MPVideo Resolution1080p@30fpsFeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- SoundLoudspeakerYes3.5mm jackYes
- ConnectivityWiFi Type802.11 a/b/g/n/acBluetoothBluetooth 5.0USBUSB Type-CGPSYes
- BatteryBattery Capacity5000 mAhBattery TypeLi-Po Non-removable
- BodyDimensions165.1 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- WeightWeight195 g