Oppo Reno 6 Z CPH2237 128GB Stellar Black 5G Dual Sim Smartphone
- Advanced games & running multiple applicationsRAM: 8 GB
- Actual size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 6.4 Inches
- Upto 16000 songs or 30000 photosInternal Memory: 128 GB
- It is version of software platform on top of which other programs, can run on mobile devicesOS Version: 11, 11.1
- Eight 'core elements' in the processor. They multitask to make the device run smoothly. Useful for high intensity gaming, HD video & photo editingCPU: Octa-Core 2.4GHz
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeRear / Front Camera: 64 + 8 + 2 MP / 16 MP
- Milliampere (mAh) hour is a measure of the capacity of the battery. The higher the mAh rating, the more powerful the batteryBattery Capacity: 4310 mAh
- Color: Stellar Black
The device with its AMOLED display enables great visuals overall. In case you are looking for great cameras, the 64MP main shooter with a 32MP front camera is all set to get you going. Performance-wise OPPO has incorporated stable RAM and battery options
Display and Camera
OPPO Reno 6 is equipped with a 6.43-inch bezel-less AMOLED display with a punch-hole on it. The device gets an aspect ratio of 20:9, a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels alongside a 409ppi pixel density.
A Triple Camera arrangement, including a 64MP f/1.7 Main Camera with 80-degree field view, an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Camera and a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Camera, gets placed on the back. Inbuilt camera functionalities include LED Flash, Auto Focus, Digital Zoom, HDR mode, ISO control, exposure compensation and more. The brand has incorporated a 32MP f/2.4 Selfie Shooter on the front, which can click amazing selfies.
Configuration and Battery
OPPO Reno 6 comes loaded with an Octa-core (Dual-core, 2.4GHz, Cortex A78 + Hexa-Core, 2GHz, Cortex A55) processor combined with an 8GB RAM. An Adreno 620GPU teamed with a MediaTek chipset assures a smooth user experience.
A non-replaceable, Li-ion battery of 4300mAh is embedded inside the smartphone, which is compatible with the 65W Super Flash Charging mechanism.
Storage and Connectivity
OPPO Reno 6 features a huge but limited 128GB storage capacity along with connectivity options such as 5G & 4G VoLTE networks, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C charging, etc
- MainBrandOppoColorStellar BlackModel NumberCPH2237
- GeneralDual SIMYesOSAndriod, ColorOSOS Version11, 11.1
- CellularTechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5GComm Standards2G, 3G, 4G, 5G2G NetworkGSM 850/900/1800/19003G NetworkHSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/21004G NetworkLTESpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5GGPRSYesSIM CardDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DisplayScreen Size6.4 InchesResolution1080 x 2400 pixelsTypeAMOLEDMultitouchYes
- FeaturesChipsetMediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)CPUOcta-Core 2.4GHzCPU DetailsOcta-Core 2.4GHz-2.0GHzGPUMali-G57 MC3SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Memory & StorageInternal Memory128 GBRAM8 GB
- CameraRear / Front Camera64 + 8 + 2 MP / 16 MPFront Camera16 MPVideo Resolution1080p@30fpsFeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- SoundLoudspeakerYes3.5mm jackYes
- ConnectivityWiFi Type802.11 a/b/g/n/acBluetoothBluetooth 5.1NFCYesUSBType-CGPSYes
- BatteryBattery Capacity4310 mAhBattery TypeLi-Po non-removable
- BodyDimensions160.2 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm
- WeightWeight173 GRAM
People also viewed
People also buy
1 Offer Available