IHealth Wireless Arm Blood Pressure Monitor BP5
- Type: BP Monitor-Upper Arm
- Power Supply: Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
People also viewed
Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
- Model: BP5
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
WIRELESS BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
Forget the wires and tubes. This no hassle monitor makes it easy and convenient to check your own blood pressure, anytime and anywhere.
Convenient and simple
Measuring your blood pressure has never been so simple! Just sit back and relax in the comfort of your home, slip on the monitor and with the push of a button the iHealth MyVitals app starts and records the measurement.
Health has gone mobile
Your systolic, diastolic and pulse rate get sent directly to your smartphone or tablet with the help of Bluetooth technology. The easy-to-use mobile app saves a history of your readings, plus it’s backed-up on the secure iHealth Cloud so your data is available to you on any computer, from wherever you are.
Measure. Track. Share.
The free iHealth MyVitals app automatically keeps a history of your data and gives you the option to share your information with your doctor or caregiver. Our devices work with both Apple and Android devices.