Garmin Vivosmart 4 Midnight With Black Band Small/Medium
Out of Stock
- Display Type: OLED
- Used for monitoring and tracking fitness related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of sleepType: Fitness Tracker
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 48 x 128 pixels
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android / iOS Device
- Battery life: Up to 7 days
- Color: Midnight Black
Track your wellness and fitness activity with style.
Stylish, smart design
This slim wristband tracker, available in multiple colours, complements your style with its distinctive design, metal trim accents and bright, easy-to-read display. The display is only on when you need it. And when it’s on, it auto-adjusts to ambient light levels, so it’s visible even in bright sunlight. Whether you’re going to the office, the gym, the pool or anywhere in between, vívosmart 4 is the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
Pulse Ox at your wrist
The Pulse Ox sensor on vívosmart 4 estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation level. Your Pulse Ox measurements are dependent upon a number of factors, including your overall health and fitness. Checking your Pulse Ox can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen. Turn on the feature to gauge your SpO2 overnight, or use it to take a spot measurement anytime to learn more about your body.
Advanced sleep monitoring
Sleep is important to your overall health, well-being and physical performance. To give you an idea of how you’re sleeping, vívosmart 4 tracks your light, deep and REM stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night. For added insight, turn on the Pulse Ox feature to view your blood oxygen levels during your sleep. When you wake up, you can easily review and compare your sleep stats in the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Optimise your body’s energy
Body Battery energy monitoring on vívosmart 4 uses a combination of stress, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep and activity data to gauge your body’s energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimise times for activity and rest. A higher number indicates you’re ready to be active, while a lower number suggests you might need to relax and rest a bit before tackling a workout. Body Battery can also help you make sense of patterns throughout your weeks, so you can understand how the past few days have influenced how you’re feeling today.
All-day stress tracking
You most likely experience stress at some point in your day, but how much? Your vívosmart 4 lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between. Tracking your HRV (the time interval between each heartbeat), vívosmart 4 calculates and displays your stress level.
Keep track of your active life
Your vívosmart 4 greets you each day with a personalised step goal. Then it tracks and displays your progress. In addition to steps, its activity tracking capabilities include floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes and more. You’ll also see a move bar and get vibration alerts to remind you when it’s time to get up and move
Track your workouts
You can use the preloaded activity timers to keep track of your exercise times and more. When using the strength training activity, it will capture your exercises, reps and sets along with your work and rest times so you can leave the notebook at home. And if you forget to start a timer, the Move IQ™ feature on vívosmart 4 will automatically detect exercises such as walking, swimming, cycling and elliptical training and it even starts timing select activities.
Daily fitness and wellness monitoring
Using the Elevate™ heart rate data collected from your wrist, vívosmart 4 can — with a VO2 max estimate — give you an idea of your current fitness level. In general, as your aerobic fitness increases, your VO2 max does the same. Based on your VO2 max, vívosmart 4 is also able to estimate your fitness age — a stat that you may be able to decrease over time with hard work and exercise. For added insight, vívosmart 4 will notify you if your heart rate unexpectedly rises above a threshold you’ve set. If you’re inactive for more than 10 minutes and your heart rate stays above your set threshold, you’ll get an alert.
With a vívosmart 4 tracker on your wrist, you don’t have to choose between staying connected and staying more active. Check the weather, control your music, receive smart notifications, find your phone, even reply with preset text responses (Android only), and access social media notifications on your tracker’s display — all while keeping your smartphone stowed away.
Share and compete
Keeping an eye on your activities and achievements is easy with vívosmart 4. Your tracker automatically syncs to our Garmin Connect online community, where you can review your progress, join challenges, earn colourful badges and even share via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect app.
- MainBrandGarminColorMidnight BlackModel Number010-01995-30
- GeneralCompatible ProductsAndroid / iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box
- vívosmart 4 smart activity tracker
- Charging/data cable
- DisplayDisplay Size6.6 x 17.7 mmResolution48 x 128 pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesWireless Bluetooth Technology | Up to 7 Days of Battery Life | Water-Resistant Design for Pool UseWaterproofPool swimming (Basic)
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesWirelessCable TypeCharging/data cable
- ConnectivityWiFiNoNFCNoBluetooth Version4.2Operating Distance10 mUSBmicroSensors
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Ambient light sensor
- Pulse Ox
- Small/medium: 15 x 10.5 x 197 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 122-188 mm
- Large: 15 x 10.5 x 223 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 148-215 mm
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Bezel Material: Aluminium
- Strap material: Silicone
- Processor & StorageStorage Size7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking dataCard SlotNo
- Audio and VideoMicrophoneNo
- BatteryBattery lifeUp to 7 daysBattery TypeLithium-ionBattery Charge Time1-2 Hours
People also viewed
People also buy