Garmin 010-02604-10 Descent G1 Dive Computer Smart.Watch Slate Grey
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Display Type: Monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smart Watch
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 176 x 176 Pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Yes
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: Dive Mode: Up to 25 hours, Smartwatch Mode: Up to 21 days, Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 48 days, GPS Mode: Up to 26 hours, Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 56 hours, Expedition GPS Activity Mode: Up to 27 days
- Color: Slate Grey
Land or sea, this compact dive computer is built for both of your worlds. Stay in the water longer with up to 25 hours in dive mode, 21 days in smartwatch mode and 26 hours in GPS mode.
Engineered For Endurance
This rugged dive computer is water-rated to 100 metres, features a sapphire lens and is rated to MIL-STD-810.
Designed To Be Daring
With a high-contrast display and purpose-built design, this device is meant to wow you.
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather.
Track your entry and exit points with advanced satellite connectivity.
Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app.
Customisable Dive Modes
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
Compatible With Inreach
Pair with inReach satellite communicators and the inReach dive case (each sold separately).
Easily navigate below the waterline with the built-in 3-axis compass.
Stay up to date on ocean conditions so you can catch the perfect wave. Just pair the watch with your compatible smartphone.
See conditions — such as tide, wave height, wind and surf rating — for each of the five nearest surf spots, when paired with the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity and resting heart rate to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Daily Suggested Workouts
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run suggestions based on your current training load and status.
Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork.Tune in to your body and mind.
Sleep Score And Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
Track how many minutes of vigorous activity you’re getting, when you earn them and during which activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
The watch constantly samples your heart rate4 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
Superior Build Quality
Enjoy a rugged, watch-style dive computer with a sapphire lens, silicone bands and an easy-to-read monochrome display.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your wrist when paired with a compatible device.
Safety And Tracking Features
When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in Incident Detection.
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payments through participating providers.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- MainBrandGarminColorSlate GreyModel Number010-02604-10
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Descent G1 Smart Watch, 1 x Charging/data cable, 1 x Band removal tool, 1 x Documentation
- DisplayDisplay TypeMIPDisplay Size23 x 23 mmResolution176 x 176 Pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesWith a high-contrast display and purpose-built design, this device is meant to wow you.ControlsTouch, ButtonWaterproof10 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+
- ConnectivityBluetooth VersionYesSensorsGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Depth Sensor, Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- PhysicalBandSiliconeDimensions45.5 x 45.5 x 15.2 mmMaterial UsedSapphire crystal, Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Processor & StorageStorage Size32 MB
- BatteryBattery lifeDive Mode: Up to 25 hours, Smartwatch Mode: Up to 21 days, Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 48 days, GPS Mode: Up to 26 hours, Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 56 hours, Expedition GPS Activity Mode: Up to 27 days
- WeightWeight61 GRAM