Garmin 010-02582-30 Epix Gen 2 Smart Watch Black/Brown
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Display Type: AMOLED (always-on)
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smart Watch
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 416 x 416 Pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Yes
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 16 days (6 days always-on), Battery saver watch mode: Up to 21 days, GPS Only: Up to 42 hours (30 hours always-on), All Satellite Systems: Up to 32 hours (24 hours always-on)
- Color: Black Brown
Regardless of your fitness goals, the epix premium active smartwatch has what you need to help you get there.
Designed For Your Lifestyle
The stunning 1.3″ always-on AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even under bright sunlight.
Touchscreen And Buttons
Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and map features.
Get up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 42 hours in GPS mode.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor2 uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Health Snapshot Feature
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox2, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. on your compatible smartphone.
Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
Sleep Score And Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from the Garmin Connect online community when paired with your compatible device.
Use this activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from Garmin Connect.
Visual Race Predictor
Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It adjusts for trail running and accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
View advanced training metrics that include estimates for running dynamics, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
Daily Workout Suggestions
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics, plus specialised Grit and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
XC SKI Dynamics
When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
This watch works with the Surfline® widget to give you tides, wave height, wind and surf rating for the five nearest locations and also works with the Surfline Sessions app to create videos of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO). Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don’t penetrate.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate3 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
Multi-Continent Topoactive Maps
Download TopoActive maps via Wi-Fi® connectivity from around the world — or get your local region preloaded on the Sapphire edition watch — to keep your explorations on track. View terrain contours, elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and other geographical features.
Hit the slopes with preloaded topographical maps and use SkiView maps to view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get touch targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.Stay connected.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payments through participating providers.
Safety And Tracking Features
When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store when paired with your compatible device.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- MainBrandGarminColorBlack BrownModel Number010-02582-30
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Epix (Gen 2) Smart Watch, 1 x Charging/data cable, 1 x Documentation, 1 x Additional black silicone band
- DisplayDisplay TypeAMOLEDDisplay Size1.3 InchesResolution416 x 416 Pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesTrusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and map features.ControlsTouch, ButtonWaterproof10 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi
- ConnectivityWiFiYesBluetooth VersionYesSensorsGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Multi-frequency Positioning,Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- PhysicalBandLeatherDimensions47 x 47 x 14.5 mmMaterial UsedSapphire crystal, Carbon grey DLC titanium, Fibre-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover
- Processor & StorageStorage Size32 GB
- BatteryBattery lifeSmartwatch: Up to 16 days (6 days always-on), Battery saver watch mode: Up to 21 days, GPS Only: Up to 42 hours (30 hours always-on), All Satellite Systems: Up to 32 hours (24 hours always-on)
- WeightWeight70 GRAM