Garmin 010-02562-11 Forerunner 55 Smart Watch White
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smart Watch
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 208 x 208 Pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Yes
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode Up to 2 weeks, GPS mode Up to 20 hours
- Color: White
Lightweight and comfortable, this smartwatch is the perfect fit for running and for everyday life.
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the app.
Daily Suggested Workouts
For personalised training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect™ app. So you can tailor your efforts to what’s ahead.
Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
When you’re ready to hit the track for some speedwork, use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in metres.
Want to improve your running form? Use the cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery time feature will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
This specialised tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
Built-in Sports Apps
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and even breathwork.
Run to your heart’s content with up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
- MainBrandGarminColorWhiteModel Number010-02562-11
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Forerunner 55, 1 x Charging/data cable, 1 x Documentation
- DisplayDisplay TypeMIPDisplay Size1.04 InchesResolution208 x 208 Pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesWhether you’re running a 5K or sweating it out during HIIT sessions, experience the ultimate in comfort with this sporty silicone band.ControlsTouchWaterproof5 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth Smart and ANT+
- ConnectivityBluetooth VersionYesOperating Distance10 mSensorsGps, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Accelerometer
- PhysicalBandSiliconeDimensions42 x 42 x 11.6 mmMaterial UsedChemically strengthened glass
- BatteryBattery lifeSmartwatch mode Up to 2 weeks, GPS mode Up to 20 hours
- WeightWeight37 GRAM