Roll over image to zoom in Click to expand
Garmin 010-02403-04 Descent Mk2S Smartwatch Carbon Gray
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, Transflective Memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smartwatch
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: iPhone, Android Devices
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 7 days, Dive Mode: Up to 30 Hours
- Color: Carbon Grey
This is the smaller, watch-style dive computer that features multiple modes as well as multisport training and smart features.
- Choose from multiple dive modes for your underwater adventure.
- Measure your performance, and track your stats above water.
- More sports apps, such as golfing and skiing, mean more ways to play.
- This smart dive computer features Garmin Pay contactless payments1, music storage and notifications.
- Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather.
- Add additional screens for each dive mode that feature the fields you want to see.
- Track your entry and exit points with advanced satellite connectivity.
- Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app.
- Pair with inReach satellite communicators and the inReach dive case (each sold separately).
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- Get ready to catch some waves. Use the Surfline Sessions app on your compatible smartphone with your paired Descent Mk2S dive computer to create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude acclimation-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Trail run VO2 max tracks your cardiovascular fitness level and adjusts based on trail conditions.
- Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and status.
- Easily follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates. View workouts right on your watch screen.
- Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as Heart Rate Variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and activities such as yoga.
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. See details on your wrist by downloading the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app from the Connect IQ Store.
- Access multiple global navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis compass.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access music apps from your , including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payments through participating providers.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your wrist when paired with a compatible device.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- MainBrandGarminColorCarbon GreyModel Number010-02403-04
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsiPhone, Android DevicesWhat's in the Box1 x Descent Mk2S, 1 x Charging/Data Cable, 1 x Documentation, 1 x Extra-long Adjustment Strap
- DisplayDisplay TypeMIPDisplay Size30.40 mmResolution240 x 240 pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesBattery life doesn’t limit you. Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode.WaterproofDive (100 metres)
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- ConnectivitySensorsGPS, Glonass, Galileo, Multi-frequency Positioning, Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse OX Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor, Depth Sensor
- PhysicalBand20 mm Silicone BandDimensions43 x 43 x 14.15 mmMaterial UsedLens Material: Sapphire Crystal, Bezel Material: Stainless Steel, Case Material: Fibre-reinforced Polymer
- Processor & StorageStorage Size32 GB
- BatteryBattery lifeSmartwatch: Up to 7 days, Dive Mode: Up to 30 HoursStandby timeUp to 21 Days
- WeightWeight101 GRAM
Similar Recommended Products
People also buy
Similar Recommended Products