Garmin 010-02120-10 Forerunner 245 Slate GPS Smartwatch Grey
- Type: Smart WatchThey are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a question
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, Transflective memory-in-pixel
- Resolution: 240 x 240 PixelsThe total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper display
- Compatible Products: iOS and AndroidCapable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related products
- Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days and GPS Mode with Music: Up to 24 hours
- Color: Grey
People also viewed
People also buy
We made this watch for you — the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure you’ve got the right tool for the job
When used with a compatible accessory, Forerunner 945 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more
DESIGNED FOR RUNNERS
Run far with a lightweight watch that fits comfortably and won’t hold you back
LIGHT AND SPORTY MATERIALS
The sweat-ready silicone band makes chafing a thing of the past.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, treadmill running, indoor track, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate1and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.