Dlink DIR-2660 AC2600 Super Mesh Smart WiFi Router
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Type: Router
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Input/Output Terminals: LAN, WAN, USB
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: RJ45
- Color: Black
D-Link DIR-2660 AC2600 Mesh-Enabled Smart Wi-Fi Router
Need super-fast Wi-Fi for your wire-free, all-streaming house? With a powerful dual core processor, the AC2600 Mesh-Enabled Smart Wi-Fi Router packs in enough processing power to handle every networking task you throw at it. It’s a powerful, intelligent home router with built-in McAfee protection for every device on your network. It supercharges your mesh network with D-Link’s Wi-Fi Mesh technology so you can grow your mesh network by adding compatible D-Link routers and extenders. It even integrates voice assistant compatibility for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control your network with voice commands. So stop settling for just a Wi-Fi signal – you deserve so much more.
Handle More with a High-Power Processor
With the DIR-2660, you’re not only enjoying buffer-free gaming and lightning fast surfing, you’re also enjoying features such as an integrated mesh for a higher coverage network, an automatically optimizing QoS with a built-in speedtest, an automatic firmware update system that ensures the best protection and the latest features, and compatibility with voice assistants. All this is possible with the router’s 880 Mhz dualcore high-power processor, 128 MB of flash memory and 256 MB of RAM. The router is no longer just a networking device – it is a powerful, intelligent home gateway with processing power to boot.
Extend and Customize Your High-speed Wireless AC Network
D-Link’s Wi-Fi Mesh is a scalable solution that allows you to easily increase the coverage of your home or office wireless AC network. Expand your Wi-Fi coverage by adding compatible D-Link access points. Mix and match suitable D-Link devices according to your budget and preferences to fit any floorplan. Setup is effortless; configuration of multiple access points can be done in minutes as settings can be passed on to other access points once the first access point is configured.
Security for Your Network with McAfee Protection
Kick security up a notch with McAfee protection for your network. Keep your kids safe online with age-based profiles and the ability to pause the internet when you need to. All this is part of the comprehensive parental controls offered by the McAfee Secure Home Platform. With the McAfee Secure Home Platform you can also take control of your devices and be the first to know and respond to potentially threatening activity on your network, such as devices trying to connect to malicious addresses, or unidentified devices joining your network. When you are away from home you can also deny any new devices from connecting to your network. The McAfee Secure Home Platform works with Amazon Alexa to give you a new way to command and monitor your home network using your voice. You can scan your network, block devices, and get up to speed on your network notifications – all without lifting a finger.
Always Up-to-Date with the Latest Features
Tired of having to visit the website or manually going to the router’s UI every so often to check for the latest firmware? The DIR-2660 will automatically check daily for updates to make sure that the device always has the latest features and the most secure firmware, and will install the update silently in the background. For an extra peace of mind, in the event of failure during the firmware update, the router will store a backup system image in the memory before proceeding with the update.
Easy to Set Up and Manage
Sharing your Internet connection doesn’t have to be a complicated process; just download the free D-Link Wi-Fi app for your mobile device and follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions to set up your DIR-2660. You also have the option to use a web browser to access the setup wizard and to manage your router. Support for industry-standard Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you create encrypted connections to new devices by pressing a button. In addition, the access control features allow you to restrict access to your network, giving you greater control over your network users.
Enhanced Quality of Service Features
The built-in Quality of Service (QoS) engine allows you to prioritize important traffic to ensure that your favorite applications are receiving optimal bandwidth. Also included as part of the QoS feature is the speedtest, which not only allows you to check the current upload and download speed of your Internet connection, but also gives you the option of automatically configuring your router to optimize your traffic according to speedtest results.
- MainBrandDlinkColorBlackModel NumberDIR-2660
- Luxuriate in lag-free, buffer-slaying video streaming and online gaming - Explosive combined Wi-Fi speeds of up to 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1732 Mbps (5 GHz)
StandardsIEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1pNetwork Protocol
- Keep malicious threats at bay and safeguard online privacy - Built-in powerful McAfee protection for every device on your network
- Works with the Google Assistant and Alexa – Give your smart home Wi-Fi a new voice
- Monitor your kids’ internet activity - Comprehensive parental controls
- Advanced Wi-Fi Mesh - Turbocharge your whole home network with intelligent functionality
- Easily handles everything you throw at it with high-power 880 MHz dual-core processor
- Test Internet speed - See how your Router-to-ISP connection measures up
- Free D-Link Wi-Fi app - Set up and manage your network from your smartphone
TechnologyWi-Fi MeshBandsDualFrequency band2.4 GHz, 5 GHzData Rates
- WPA / WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) - Personal
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- 2.4 GHz: Up to 800 Mbps
- 5 GHz: Up to 1732 Mbps
- ConnectivityInterfacesLAN, WAN, USBInput/Output TerminalsLAN, WAN, USBUSB1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 1 x USB 3.0 Type AWiFiYesWireless2.4 GHz, 5 GHzEthernetRJ45LAN4 (RJ45)WAN1 (RJ45)
- Processor & StorageProcessorDual Core
- Power & BatteryInput Voltage100 to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 HzOutput Voltage12 V, 2.5 ATemperature
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- PhysicalAntenna TypeExternalNumber of Antenna4LED IndicatorsPower, Internet, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, 5 GHz WLAN, 2.4 GHz WLANCertificationsFCC, IC, CEDimensions222.92 x 176.58 x 65.00 mm
- RequirementsWindows System RequirementsWindows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista or higherMAC System RequirementsMAC OS X 10.6 or higher
- WeightWeight610 GRAM
People also viewed
People also buy