Free Delivery above 10 OMR* | All Prices are inclusive of VAT
Apple Watch Series SE Nike MYYF2AE/A GPS 44mm Aluminium Case with Pure Platinum/Black Nike Sport Band Silver
Out of Stock
- Type: Apple WatchThey are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a question
- Display Type: Touchscreen
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Compatible Products: All DevicesCapable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related products
- Battery life: Upto 18 Hrs
- Color: Silver Grey
People also viewed
People also buy
It’s the ultimate device for a healthy life.
- Get heart notifications. Track your sleep. Quickly call for help in an emergency.
- Track all your daily activity. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
- Get calls and texts. Listen to music. Use Apple Pay. All right from your wrist.
- Add a new band to change up your look. Discover, customize, and share watch faces.
Put your personality on display.
1. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
2. Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details.
3. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
4. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
5. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
Some bands sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages.