Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The warranty tendered here under, on the product(s) sold under this invoice has been provided exclusively by their respective Authorized Agents/Distributors and are limited to Oman for one year for hard goods and six months for accessories from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carries along with the product(s) or mentioned on Sharaf DG invoice.
- Primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the brand owner/supplier and Sharaf DG is a facilitator only.
- Warranty becomes invalid if the product(s) has been opened or tampered by an unauthorized person/other service center.
- Warranty is valid from the date of delivery except otherwise mentioned on Sharaf DG Invoice.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Any product purchased within 15 days and returned as dead on arrival/not functioning as per operational manual/ falling short of declared product specifications, will be exchanged or refunded after it has been tested by our personnel or manufacturer’s technician as applicable.
- Product must be returned with all the original packaging v materials, accessories, manuals, registration card, Free of Cost/Bundled items and Promotional Vouchers.
- If the product is damaged, scratched or the packaging material is not available then the exchange or refund will not be applicable.
- If the product returned, has any data or information stored in the memory or storage device, Sharaf DG will not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, as for the loss of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
- For products beyond 15 days, manufacturer’s warranty applies.
- The consumer must receive the goods and products purchased within 2 days from the date of invoice (unless there is a written agreement to increase the period). In case of delay of the delivery period, a rental fee of 1% the purchase shall be charged monthly, for a maximum of (one) month, and in the event of expiry of the period: recourse shall be made to the competent judicial authorities