People also viewed
People also buy
TP-Link EAP110 300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access PointEAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPsSupports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100 metersCeiling mounting design with chassis make it easy to deploy on a wall or ceilingCaptive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guestsMulti-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different usersEnterprise class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threatsSupports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Easy mounting design & PoE
The EAP’s “ceiling lamp” appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP110 support Passive PoE to make deployment effortless and flexible.
Business Class Wireless
EAP110 features 802.11n Wi-Fi and 2*2 MIMO technology,wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps
With Qualcomm Atheros 560MHz chipsets, EAP ensuresincredible wireless coverage and reliability
Free Centralized Management Platform
EAP Controller Software
EAP Controller Software enables users to manage hundredsof TP-LINK’s EAPs simultaneously and easily from PCs in the network, makingcentralized business Wi-Fi management efficient, visible and morecost-effective like never before.
Efficient Guest Authentication Captive Portal
Captive portal provides one convenient method ofauthentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to performcertain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must beverified by an external portal server or customized database by theadministrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable usepolicy, or entering a user ID and password.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment
Designed for Business Performance
With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Clusterfeature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, Auto RF management,and business hardware, EAP series are specially designed for the high-density,most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, andenterprises.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Prioritizes data, voice,and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over allother traffic
- Compatibility: EAP110 supports 802.11 b/g/n products
- Load Balance: Load balance ensures large numbers of usershave smooth network experiences in large business networks
- Multiple Operating Modes: Multiple operating modessatisfy different application conditions including Managed AP and standalone APmodes
- LSOH Material: Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH)materials for UL2043 compliance
- Dust Proof design: Prevents dust from dropping onto thePCB through bypass louver, which ensures long-term, unhindered operation