TP-Link ARCHER VR400 AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 24 Hrs Delivery * within Muscat
- Type: Router
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4GHz guest network, 5GHz guest network
- Input/Output Terminals: 3 RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 RJ45 LAN/WAN Port, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Color: Black
TP-LInk Archer VR400 AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- Speedy Wi-Fi – Superb wireless experience with 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz) dual-band Wi-Fi connections
- Superior Range – Three fixed antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – Fully compatible with the VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards, as well as fiber, cable and 3G/4G Internet services
- Beamforming Technology – Improves wireless range and performance at 5GHz band
- USB Port – Supports storage and print service sharing, FTP and media servers as well as 3G/4G dongle
- Tether App – TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
Superfast Wi-Fi – Up to 1.2Gbps
The Archer VR400 unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.2Gbps, including 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on the 5GHz band, eliminating lag and buffering from your online experience.
Two dedicated Wi-Fi networks support more devices and reduce wireless interference to create stable connections.
- 5GHz 867Mbps
- 2.4GHz 300Mbps
Superfast VDSL Broadband
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR400 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR400 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
Versatile Backup Connectivity
With multiple inputs, the Archer VR400 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the Internet. As a backup, the EWAN port allows the Archer VR400 to accept connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable. Additionally, the USB port supports 3G/4G dongle connections.
Superior Range and Stability
Three high-performance external antennas help the Archer VR400 create an expansive home network. Advanced Beamforming technology* automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections.
*Archer VR400 only supports Beamforming Technology at 5GHz band.
Blazing Fast Wired Performance
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router’s Gigabit Ethernet ports operate 10x faster than standard Ethernet. Connecting an external drive to the USB 2.0 port allows you to share files, photos, music, and video with any device on the network.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer VR400 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.
- MainBrandTPLinkColorBlackModel NumberARCHERVR400
- GeneralTypeRouterCompatible ProductsNBN - Fibre to the Node (FTTN) - DSL Modem Router Mode. | NBN - Fibre to the Building (FTTB) - DSL Modem Router Mode. | NBN - Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) - Wireless Router Mode. | NBN - Fibre to the Home (FTTH) - Wireless Router Mode.What's in the BoxAC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Archer VR400, External Splitter, RJ11 DSL Cable, RJ45 Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter, Quick Installation Guide
- FeaturesFeaturesFor cable or fibre optic broadband | AC 1200 | Ideal for low internet use | Dual-band (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) | Beamforming improves network connectivityAdditional FeaturesTransmit Power: 2.4GHz <20dBm(EIRP), 5GHz <23dBm(EIRP) | Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless StatisticsStandardsWireless: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHzNetwork Protocol64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, Wireless MAC FilteringTechnology5GHz BeamformingBandsDualFrequency band2.4GHz guest network, 5GHz guest networkData Rates867Mbps at 5GHz, 300Mbps at 2.4GHz
- ConnectivityInput/Output Terminals3 RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 RJ45 LAN/WAN Port, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 PortUSB1WiFiIEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHzEthernetGigabit Ethernet PortsLAN3WAN1OtherDSL Port
- Power & BatteryInput power1.5 AInput Voltage12 Volts
- PhysicalAntenna TypeExternalNumber of Antenna3LED IndicatorsYesCertificationsCE, RoHSButtonsWPS Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button, Reset ButtonDimensions243 × 160.6 × 32.5 mm
- RequirementsWindows System RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10MAC System RequirementsMAC OS