Garmin Caravans Overlander Multipurpose GPS Navigator 010-02195-10
Inclusive of VAT
Out of stock
- Display: 15.2 x 8.9 cm; 7" diagonal Multi-touch, Glass, WSVGA Colour TFT with White Backlight
- Power: Battery
- Memory Type: 64 GB Internal Storage and MicroSD™ card (not included)
- Supported Capacity: 64 GB Internal Storage
- Input/Terminals: USB
- Color: Black
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is the rugged, all-terrain navigator with on- and off-road navigation.
ON AND OFF ROAD
7″ colour touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation covering Europe, Middle East and Africa, and topography maps for off-road guidance. Includes 64GB internal memory to download additional TOPO maps.
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Overlander is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. It can be mounted anywhere, thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup and 1” RAM ball compatible adapter.
IP5X DUST RATING
This essential piece of overlanding gear is purpose-built from the circuit board up and is designed to withstand dust and extreme temperatures.
Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps – such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of internal storage – and sync all your data between devices. Easily import and export GPX files to Garmin Explore — even if offline.
Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
Overlander features topographic maps, including public land boundaries, 4×4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data.
KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
Customise street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more.
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
All of your overlanding equipment – such as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer – is now in one device.
Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
PITCH AND ROLL
Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE
Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.
- MainBrandGarminColorBlackModel Number010-02195-10
- GeneralTypeGPS NavigatorIn the BoxOverlanderVehicle suction cup mountRAM ball adapter with AMPS plateTraffic receiver/Vehicle power cableUSB cableDocumentation
- FeaturesFeaturesTrack Recorder (Breadcrumbs)Ioverlander™ Points Of InterestAcsi, Campercontact and Trailer's ParkPitch and Roll GaugesDisplay15.2 x 8.9 cm; 7" diagonal Multi-touch, Glass, WSVGA Colour TFT with White BacklightDisplay TypeMulti-touch, Glass, WSVGA Colour TFT with White BacklightResolution1024 x 600 pixelsSensor TypeGPS, Glonass, Galileo, Barometric Altimeter, CompassPowerBatteryMemory Type64 GB Internal Storage and MicroSD™ card (not included)Supported Capacity64 GB Internal StorageWireless ConnectivityYesInput/TerminalsUSBMap MemoryPreloaded Street maps, 3D Terrain and Preloaded Topoactive Europe MapsPreloaded Street MapsTopoactive Europe MapsMaps & MemoryPreloaded Street maps, MicroSD™ card (not included), 3D Terrain, 64 GB Internal Storage and Preloaded Topoactive Europe MapsRunning FeaturesPair With Compatible Inreach® DevicesTrack Recorder (Breadcrumbs)Ioverlander™ Points Of InterestAcsi, Campercontact And Trailer's ParkPitch And Roll GaugesConnectivity FeaturesBluetooth Calling and Wi-Fi
- Power & BatteryBattery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Ion