Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Black With 18-135mm IS Lens
- Effective Megapixel: 20.2 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 100-16000Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: 65More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 10 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities.
20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100-16000
The EOS 7D Mark II has a newly designed 20.2 Megapixel sensor that delivers high-resolution image files with stunning detail and impressive clarity. Optimized for low-light shooting, the EOS 7D Mark II’s sensor captures images at up to ISO 16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200) with remarkably low noise, thanks to its improved, higher sensitivity design.
Sophisticated Mirror Control System
The EOS 7D Mark II camera employs an advanced mirror vibration control technology that enables the camera to support its speedy, continuous shooting capabilities while ensuring great image quality. The system uses a motor to help reduce the vibrations caused by high-speed shooting.
Sharp and Clear Viewing
The EOS 7D Mark II comes with a 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor for shooting videos and stills. Displaying fine detail (at approximately 1.04 million dots), this screen is perfect for composing and reviewing images. Thanks to a solid construction between the monitor’s resin-coated cover and the liquid crystal display, reflections are minimized, and the display can be viewed with reduced glare.