TP-Link Access Point TLWA801ND
Inclusive of VAT
FREE Shipping over OMR 20 from seller
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Type: Wireless Access Point
- Operating Distance: Up to 30 m
- It is the rate of radio signal to send and receive communication signal. Common frequencies are 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz.5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for longer distances, but may perform at slower speedsFrequency band: 2.4 GHz
- You can connect multiple devices using wired ethernet cable in a local area networkEthernet: 1 x RJ45
- Input/Output Terminals: RJ45
- Color: White
300Mbps Wireless N Access PointTL-WA801NDThe TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA801ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N – Speed & Range
Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input MultiOutput) technology, it simultaneously works through two antennas to Tx andRx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling longdistances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment,resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in asteel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wirelessnetwork during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Multiple Operating Modes – Easy to Build WLAN
Supports multiple operation modes (Access Point,Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP) to enablevarious wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensiveexperience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easilyto build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wirelessdead zone.
Passive PoE Supported – More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA801ND is able to be powered using an Ethernetcable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may belocated even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowingyou to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the bestsignal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
*All above information apply to TL-WA801ND version 2.0ONLY.
- MainBrandTPLinkColorWhiteModel NumberTLWA801ND
- GeneralTypeAccess PointWhat's in the BoxWireless Access Point TL-WA801ND | 2 Detachable Omni directional antennas | Power supply unit | Passive PoE Power Injector | Resource CD | Quick Installation Guide | RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- FeaturesFeaturesUp To 300 Mbps Data Rate | IEEE 802.11n Wireless | 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz | 2x 4dBi Detachable AntennasAdditional FeaturesMIMO Technology | WI-FI Protected Setup Compatible (QSS) | Power Over Ethernet: Up To 100' | WPA / WPA2 Encryptions | Windows, Mac, NetWare, UNIX or Linux | Functions: Enable / Disable Wireless Radio, WDS BridgeStandardsIEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11bFrequency bandSingle-Band (2.4 GHz)Frequency Range2.4 - 2.4835 GHzData Rates11n: Up to 300 Mbps (dynamic) | 11g: Up to 54 Mbps (dynamic) | 11b: Up to 11 Mbps (dynamic)Operating Distance30 METER
- ConnectivityInterfaces10 / 100M Ethernet (RJ45) - supports Passive PoEInput/Output TerminalsRJ45WiFi EncryptionIEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11bWiFiYesEthernetGigabit Ethernet
- Power & BatteryInput power12 VDC / 1ATemperatureOperating Temperature: 32 ~ 104° F (0 ~ 40° C) | Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 158° F (-40 ~ 70° C)HumidityOperating Humidity: 10 ~ 90% non-condensing | Storage Humidity: 5.0 ~ 90% non-condensing
- PhysicalAntenna TypeExternalNumber of Antenna2CertificationsCE, FCC, RoHS
- RequirementsWindows System RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7MAC System RequirementsMac OS