- Type: Telephoto Lens
- It reduces blurring associated with the motion of a cameraImage Stabilization: Yes
- It is diameter of Filter that can be attached to LensFilter Thread: 95 mm
- A larger aperture can allow more light than a smaller one for better, brighter photography in low lightAperture Range: f/5 - f/40
- Larger Focal Length results in higher magnificationFocal Length Range: 150-600 mm
- Color: Black
The 45mm format is the closest approximation to human field of vision and captures high-resolution shots to an unparalleled degree of resolving power. Furthermore, the integration of VC into a 45mm fast standard prime lens for full-frame DSLR cameras is an industry-first. Compose an image at will, without regard to shooting distance or ambient lighting constraints u2013 to produce crisp, tack sharp images from F/1.8 full open aperture. The unique synthesis of a VC system in a 45mm lens with a best-in-class MOD of 0.29m** redefines standard distance shooting u2013 freeing the photographer to discover another dimension of personal style.
High Performance at F/1.8 Full Aperture
The open aperture is set to F/1.8 with optimized critical properties at a higher level: superb optical performance coupled with a VC system, a shorter MOD, and a well-balanced form factor. Rigorous simulation processes performed throughout the design phase are materialized in distinguished resolving power and beautifully-tuned background blur, a prominent feature to a fast-aperture, full-frame compliant optic.
The New SP Series for a New Era of DSLR Cameras
The SP Series lenses have been technologically redefined from the core to achieve superior optical performance including new functionality, handling, and a smart, physical design to bring out the potential of today’s advanced camera systems that offer high pixel density.
Innovative and Unique Standard Lenses with F/1.8 Fast Aperture
State-of-the-art design and engineering technologies backed by manufacturing know-how culminate in revolutionary 35mm and 45mm lenses.
Get Closer than Ever Before
Move in closer to subjects with the new Tamron lenses. The MOD (Minimum Object Distance) spec enables photographers to shoot at close range, opening a new world of creative opportunities for composition while maintaining image quality at its best.
Vibration Compensation in a Standard Lens
Though an image stabilization system is uncommon in a standard lens, Tamron’s VC system is a critical feature in the new SP line. The smaller pixel size of higher pixel count cameras led us to research the demands on lenses, and the VC system has proven its ability to maximize the performance of the camera.
High Performance Features behind Every Design Aesthetic
Our attention to every engineering detail has yielded the most advanced optical and electro-mechanical design featured in the new Tamron SP Series, establishing a new benchmark for high performance and visual elegance.The cornerstone of our design philosophy is human touch, assimilating graceful lines that are soft to the touch and easy to handle. Switches are larger and reconfigured for smoother torque and the typeface is redesigned for intuitive legibility.
- MainBrandTamronColorBlackModel NumberF013N
- GeneralTypeTelephoto LensLens DescriptionSP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USDCompatible Products
What's in the Box
- Nikon FX/35mm Film
- Nikon DX
- Tamron SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens for Nikon F
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Flower-Shaped Lens Hood
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 Software
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- One LD Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- eBAND and BBAR Coatings
- Fluorine Coating on Front Element
- USD AF Motor, Full-Time Manual Focus
- VC Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- ConnectivityLens MountNikon FFilter Thread95 mm
- PhysicalDimensions91.7 x 89.2 mm
- WeightWeight540 GRAM
- ApertureMaximum Aperturef/1.8 FixedAperture Rangef/5 - f/40Number of Diaphragm Blades9
- OpticsElements10Groups8Angle of View
- 51u00b021u2019u00a0for full-frame format
- 34u00b028u2019u00a0for APS-C format
- FocusFocal Length Range150-600 mmMinimum Focus Distance0.29m