Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 Tablet – Android WiFi+4G 32GB 3GB 8.4inch Gold
- Connectivity: WiFi + 4GWith Built in forth-generation (4G) cellular data service as well as Wi-Fi
- Screen Size: 8 InchesActual size in inches measured diagonally
- Resolution: 1200 x 1920
- Internal Memory: 32 GBUpto 4000 songs or 7500 photos
- RAM: 3 GBGood for regular games & running 4-5 apps smoothly
- Rear / Front Camera: 8 MP / 8 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take.
- Battery Capacity: 4800 mAhMilliampere hour is a measure of the capacity of the battery. The higher the mAh rating, the more powerful the battery
HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite, creating your senses.
Hear in a New Dimension
The HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite is your portable cinema, game machine, and social sharing tool with a sound that will never let you down. See and hear a better world with immersive sound and scientific solutions to maximise your eye comfort, all packaged in a beautiful device.
You Always-on Fashion
Featuring subtle curve design for the body, the HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite is your fashionable companion. Slim, light, and portable, the precise minimalist curves fit your style in gold, white, and space grey.
Always the Cohesive You
Enjoy yourself without having to wait. Cohesive and persistent workflow provided by the EMUI 5.1 OS lets you keep yourself, while the world around you changes. Stay persistent with a technology that keeps your work – solid, and your identity – intact. Smart software design keeps you at the top of your game, using ANDROID 7.0 to keep with your real-live experience.
As Versatile as Your Life Demands
Find usability that fits every aspect of your life. Eyecare-optimised display for late-nights, intuitive fingerprint and gesture controls for your everyday protection, split-screen functioning for the multitasking power-user, to the functions that make your children safe and concentrated- the HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite helps you make the most of every side of you.
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.