Garmin 010-02627-00 Instinct 2 Solar Smart Watch Graphite
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Display Type: Monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smart Watch
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 176 x 176 Pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Yes
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 28 days/Unlimited with solar, Battery Saver: Up to 65 days/Unlimited with solar, GPS: Up to 30/48 hours with solar, Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 70/370 hours with solar, Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 32 days/Unlimited with solar
- Color: Graphite
This rugged, solar charging GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style. Now it comes in two sizes to fit every wrist.
Engineered For Endurance
This rugged watch is water-rated to 100 meters and is thermal and shock resistant. Plus, with a fiber-reinforced polymer case and chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass, this device is built to endure.
Designed To Do You
Bold colors, high-contrast displays and size options let you show the world that you do things your own way.
Get More Battery Out Of Life
Go longer than ever with solar charging with unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode. Plus, power manager lets you extend battery life by controlling what settings and sensors draw power.
Whether you’re hiking, mountain biking, trail running or skiing, you’ll have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store app on you compatible smartphone.
Safety And Tracking Features
When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Sync With The Garmin Connect App
See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
Built-In Sports Apps
Do whatever you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training, indoor climbing, virtual running, golf, yoga and more.
This activity profile tracks your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
Daily Workout Suggestions
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit and Flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
Get estimated heart rate4 data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
Sleep Score And Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor5 uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Get tips to lower your fitness age.
Track how many minutes of vigorous activity you’re getting, when you earn them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
- MainBrandGarminColorGraphiteModel Number010-02627-00
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Instinct 2 Solar Smart Watch, 1 x Charging/data cable, 1 x Documentation
- DisplayDisplay TypeMIPDisplay Size23 x 23 mmResolution176 x 176 Pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesBold colors, high-contrast displays and size options let you show the world that you do things your own way.ControlsTouch, ButtonWaterproof10 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+
- ConnectivityBluetooth VersionYesSensorsGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- PhysicalBandSiliconeDimensions45 x 45 x 14.5 mmMaterial UsedPower Glass, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Processor & StorageStorage Size32 MB
- BatteryBattery lifeSmartwatch: Up to 28 days/Unlimited with solar, Battery Saver: Up to 65 days/Unlimited with solar, GPS: Up to 30/48 hours with solar, Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 70/370 hours with solar, Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 32 days/Unlimited with solar
- WeightWeight53 GRAM