Garmin 010-02539-25 Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar Edition Smart Watch Carbon Grey
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smart Watch
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 240 x 240 Pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Yes
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: GPS Only: Up to 37 hours/46 hours with solar, All Satellite Systems: Up to 26 hours/30 hours with solar, All Satellite Systems and Multi-band: Up to 15 hours/ 16 hours with solar, All Satellite Systems and Music: Up to 7 hours
- Color: Carbon Grey
It’s styled for smaller-sized wrists, and its scratch-resistant Power Sapphire solar charging lens uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors and more.
Performance By Design
Updated, ultratough athletic design features a bright 1.2″ solar charged display and 42 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Touchscreen And Buttons
Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
Solar Charged Battery
Get up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 3 days when solar charging — and up to 37 hours in GPS mode with an additional 9 hours when solar charging.
Built-In Sports Apps
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
XC SKI Dynamics
When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised Grit and Flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
Daily Workout Suggestions
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
Visual Race Predictor
Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
Recovery Time Advisor
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Multi-Band Frequency Support
With the Sapphire edition, get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military. Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don’t penetrate.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Golf Course Maps
Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
Multicontinent Topoactive Maps
Preloaded TopoActive Maps from around the world keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as Heart Rate Variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox Sensor
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Sleep Score And Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Health Snapshot Feature
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Safety And Tracking Features
When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.
- MainBrandGarminColorCarbon GreyModel Number010-02539-25
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Fēnix 7S Solar Edition Smart Watch, 1 x Charging/data cable, 1 x Documentation
- DisplayDisplay TypeMIPDisplay Size1.20 InchesResolution240 x 240 Pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesTrusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.ControlsTouch, ButtonWaterproof10 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi
- ConnectivityWiFiYesBluetooth VersionYesSensorsGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Multi-frequency Positioning, Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- PhysicalBandSiliconeDimensions42 x 42 x 14.1 mmMaterial UsedPower Sapphire, Titanium, Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Processor & StorageStorage Size32 GB
- BatteryBattery lifeGPS Only: Up to 37 hours/46 hours with solar, All Satellite Systems: Up to 26 hours/30 hours with solar, All Satellite Systems and Multi-band: Up to 15 hours/ 16 hours with solar, All Satellite Systems and Music: Up to 7 hours
- WeightWeight58 GRAM