Garmin 010-02445-10 Forerunner 745 Smart Watch Black
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smart Watch
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 240 x 240 Pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Yes
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode Up to 7 days, GPS mode with music Up to 6 hours, GPS mode without music Up to 16 hours, UltraTrac mode Up to 21 hours
- Color: Black
This GPS running watch is made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions.
Durable Yet Wearable
Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is our smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
Daily Workout Suggestions
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic Training Effect feedback.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
Built-in Sports Apps
Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
This specialised tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyses pace, heart rate and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Get hassle-free heart rate data, including advanced heart rate alerts and other features, to help you get the most out of your workouts.
When used with a compatible accessory, measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, and more.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
Create More Courses
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
Trendline Popularity Routing
Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most travelled.
With improvements based on guidance from the Who, now you can understand when you earned daily intensity minutes and during what activity.
Animated, on-screen Workouts
Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training workouts are available for download from the Garmin Connect app.
Pulse Ox Sensor
This wrist-based sensor monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
Music on Your Wrist
Download up to 500 songs, plus playlists from your Spotify®, Deezer or Amazon music accounts (subscription may be required).
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Sync With Garmin Connect
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
- MainBrandGarminColorBlackModel Number010-02445-10
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Forerunner 745 Smart Watch, 1 x USB cable, 1 x Documentation
- DisplayDisplay TypeMIPDisplay Size1.2 InchesResolution240 x 240 Pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesForerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.ControlsTouchWaterproof5 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi
- ConnectivityWiFiYesBluetooth VersionYesOperating Distance10 mSensorsGPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- PhysicalBandSiliconeDimensions43.8 x 43.8 x 13.3 mmMaterial UsedCorning Gorilla Glass DX, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- BatteryBattery lifeSmartwatch mode Up to 7 days, GPS mode with music Up to 6 hours, GPS mode without music Up to 16 hours, UltraTrac mode Up to 21 hoursBattery TypeLithium-Polymer
- WeightWeight47 GRAM