Garmin 010-02429-11 Venu 2S Smart Watch Light Gold/Stainless Steel Bezel
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery 2 - 4 Days
- Display Type: AMOLED
- They are bluetooth capable watches used to answer phone calls , receive alerts, read email and text messages, get a weather report, listen to music, dictate email or text messages or ask a digital assistant a questionType: Smart Watch
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 360 x 360 Pixels
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Capable of upgrading to future app versions and can be connected to related productsCompatible Products: Android and iOS Device
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode Up to 10 days, Battery saver smartwatch mode Up to 11 days, GPS mode with music Up to 7 hours, GPS mode without music Up to 19 hours
When you live healthy, you live better. This smaller-sized GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body.
Made for the Active Lifestyle
From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to share.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Pulse Ox Sensor
Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
Animated, on-screen Workouts
Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
Built-in Sports Apps
Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
Advanced Strength Training
This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
Use this new activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
Choose from more than 1,400 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. Then download them to the watch.
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
We’ve updated our intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Safety and Tracking Features
When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Sync With Garmin Connect
See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
Battery Life With Rapid Recharging
Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 10 days in smartwatch mode, up to 19 hours in GPS mode and up to 7 hours in GPS mode with music. 10 minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life.
Battery Saver Mode
Get even more juice from your smartwatch by adjusting the settings that impact battery life the most.
This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
- MainBrandGarminModel Number010-02429-11
- GeneralTypeSmartwatchCompatible ProductsAndroid and iOS DeviceWhat's in the Box1 x Venu 2S Smart Watch, 1 x Charging/data cable, 1 x Documentation
- DisplayDisplay TypeAMOLEDDisplay Size1.1 InchesResolution360 x 360 Pixels
- FeaturesFeaturesA beautiful AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times.ControlsTouchWaterproof5 ATM
- Input/OutputTerminalsInterfacesBluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi
- ConnectivityWiFiYesBluetooth VersionBluetooth 5.0Operating Distance10 mSensorsGPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Ambient light sensor, Pulse Ox
- PhysicalBandSiliconeDimensions40.40 x 40.40 x 12.10 mmMaterial UsedCorning Gorilla Glass 3, Stainless steel, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- BatteryBattery lifeSmartwatch mode Up to 10 days, Battery saver smartwatch mode Up to 11 days, GPS mode with music Up to 7 hours, GPS mode without music Up to 19 hoursBattery TypeLithium-Ion
- WeightWeight38.2 GRAM