Best Smart Watch Brands in Oman
Apple Smart Watch
Apple provides the most premium smartwatches with fall and car-crash detection, an always-on display option, accurate blood-oxygen measurement, and many other features. Though Apple smartwatches are expensive, they have brilliant designs with stainless steel and titanium casings, and these are also known for their long-lasting battery life.
- Health indicators:
Get an EEG or check your blood oxygen. It is durable and offers the largest display.
- Better viewing:
The Series 7 increases screen area by 20% by reducing the borders by 40%. Read all information easily with the Always-On Retina Display
- Larger Display:
The new QWERTY keyboard and machine learning let you communicate faster
- Online Trainer:
Get the workout of your choice, including Tai Chi and Pilates, by just tapping the watch
Samsung smartwatches are widely used because they look rugged and have many advanced features for a smartwatch. The company’s watches have auto pause and resume while working out, and it’s the same when playing music too. They also have improved software and ECG-reading sensors approved by the FDA.
- Monitor Your Fitness:
Measure your body composition like fat percentage, body water, and skeletal muscle for achieving your fitness goals. The Samsung BioActive Sensor makes this possible.
- Engage With Your Friends:
Create a fun competition with your friends with commemorative badges and a points system for some healthy entertainment.
- Multiple Exercises Tracked:
More than 90 exercises can be tracked
- Check Your Heart:
Find out your blood pressure and ECG in real time. You can also share this information with your doctor.
- Sleep Analysis:
Track your snoring patterns and blood oxygen levels.
Huawei Smart Watch
The best Huawei smartwatches are the ones with the latest Harmony OS. There can be several reasons to buy smartwatches. But it would help if you got Huawei for tracking your workout sessions at gyms and other fitness goals.
The AMOLED display and polished titanium case give you a professional look
- Easy Controls:
Fully rotatable crown, side button, and high-response touch-sensitive screen for smooth control
- Efficient Networking:
Make calls, download apps, or play music without connecting to your phone with eSIM technology
- Voice-Based Command:
Operate your phone using Celia, the phone’s Personal Voice Assistant
Xiaomi Smart Watch
High-quality Corning Gorilla glass
- Reflective Display Technology:
Greater clarity for all environments and lighting conditions
- Run Tracking:
Monitor the distance you run, the time, your heart rate, pace, and more
- Phone-free music:
Enjoy music with wireless Bluetooth earbuds
- Heart-Rate Monitor:
Automatic heart rate monitoring
Garmin Smart Watch
Many choose Garmin watches, which are accurate, durable, and have apps like Garmin Pay, Garmin Coach, Garmin Connect and others that you can use for swimming, biking, hiking and surfing. Another reason for opting for Garmin models is that they can be used for all outdoor environments, whether cold or hot.
- Advanced training metrics:
Recovery advisor, heat and altitude VO2 max, and running dynamics
- Hydration tracking:
Keep a tab on your daily water intake
- Body Battery Energy Monitor:
Find out your body’s energy reserves to decide between being active or resting
- Grade-Adjusted Guidance:
PacePro feature helps measure your pace on uneven surfaces
List of Best Smartwatches in Oman
Apple Watch Series 8 GPS + Cellular
Apple Watch Series 8 Features:
- Swim proof and IP6X Dust resistant
- Edge to Edge Always-On Retina Display
- Comes with Advanced sensors to read blood exygen levels
- Combines with the Health App on iphone it can provide valuable insights.
- Crash and fall detection to automatically connect with emergency services
- Call, text, stream music and even use Apple Pay instantly without taking out your iPhone.
- Get access to thousands of apps from the App Store.
- Price: Starts from OMR 162.350
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Features:
- 3-in-1 BioActive Sensor to control Optical Heart Rate, Electrical Heart, and Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Track your blood pressure
- 0% to 45% Charge in just 30 mins
- Supports over 90 exercises to keep track of steps, calories to even daily routines.
- Improved sleep tracking technology detects snoring, light, deep, and REM.
- Price: Starts from OMR 86.50
Huawei Watch 4
Huawei Watch 4 Features:
- Choose wallpapers from 20,000 intuitive designs with different themes.
- Clear and concise layout with the 1.5-inch screen display.
- Become phone free, make calls, receive and send message on your wrist.
- GPS features ensure you don’t get lost no matter what.
- Compatible with both IOS and Android.
- Measure your heart rate, SpO2 levels and cardiovascular health.
- Stay fit with 100+ workout modes and track everything.
- Powerful battery enables a full charge in just 60mins.
- Price: OMR 196.901
Apple Watch Series 7 GPS + Cellular
Apple Warch Series Features:
- Advanced Always-On Retina Display
- Generate ECG with Digital Crown
- QWERTY keyboard with QuickPath
- 50% thicker front crystal for higher durability
- Stress relief with the Mindfulness app
- Fall detection and voice feedback feature
- Apple Music for musical motivation
- Price: OMR 129.9
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Features:
- BioActive Sensor for measuring body composition.
- Measure ECG and blood pressure in real-time with Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Compete with friends
- Sleep tracker for better sleep quality and duration
- Price OMR 92 to OMR OMR 150.900
Garmin 6 Pro Fenix Band
Garmin 6 Pro Fenix Band Features:
- Power Manager to monitor battery life
- Body Battery Energy monitor to optimize the body’s energy reserves
- Hydration tracking to check water intake
- PacePro Technology for grade-adjusted guidance
- Price OMR 315.
Frequently Added Questions – Smart Watch
Q1. Which brand is best for a smartwatch?
Ans. Samsung, Apple, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Honor & Huawei are the best smartwatch brands.
Q2. What is the price of smartwatches in Oman?
Ans. The average price of a smartwatch in Oman ranges from OMR 8.9 to OMR 567 on Sharaf DG.
Q3. Which is the best smartwatch in Muscat?
Ans. The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is one the best smartwatches along with Apple Series 8 in Muscat, Oman.
Q4. Do you need a smartwatch?
Ans. If you want to keep your health in check and track your fitness, a smartwatch is a useful accessory.
Q5. What are the advantages of Smartwatches?
Ans. There are multiple advantages of using smartwatches like heart-rate monitoring, activity tracker, sleep analyzer, and more.
Q6. Are Apple smartwatches worth it?
Ans. With ECG generating facilities, a QWERTY keyboard, fall detection features, and Always-On Retina Display, Apple smartwatches are certainly worth it.
Q7. Is a smartwatch different than a fitness tracker?
Ans. Yes. Smartwatches have fitness-tracking features and health-monitoring apps, but their main function is communication. Fitness trackers help in monitoring location and health, and communication is not a priority.
Q8. Which is the best smartwatch under 100 OMR
Ans. The best smartwatch under 100 OMR is Apple Watch SE priced at OMR 97.50.
Q9. Can you listen to music on a smartwatch?
Ans. Yes, you can listen to music on a smartwatch.
Q10. Do smartwatches measure blood pressure?
Ans. Yes, features like the Optical Heart rate sensor in smartwatches let you measure your blood pressure.